Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
:rolleyes: at the misleading thread title.

·
RAVE ON
18,879 Posts
Uber Alles, I suppose.

The only thing I was sure of was that it wouldn't be the Eurovision song contest results.

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
:rolleyes: at the misleading thread title.
Yes, because whatever the criterion for the best country would be, it's not the same as positive attitude towards the influence of a country.

But it shows that Germany is international very important in a positive way. And this would be no surprise because many patents or innovations are coming from Germany and it's economic export is still world leading. It's more of an suprise that people name call it this way, because other negative things could easily overshadow this.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Germany isn't known of being a "warm" country though ! Everytime I think about Germany, I only think to a cold country with cold people in general but yeah, no sterotypes, I know...

·
Registered
1,862 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
lol...so you think of a cold country with cold people but you have not been there

classic
Some people still say the same after they were in Germany. Honestly, I also don't think that Germany is a nation that is truely "warm" towards foreign people. But from my experience the same would apply to other countries, too, then.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
lol...so you think of a cold country with cold people but you have not been there

classic
Oki, I will go there one day so I will be able to give you a valuable rapport about Germans and Germany :rolleyes:

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Some people still say the same after they were in Germany. Honestly, I also don't think that Germany is a nation that is truely "warm" towards foreign people. But from my experience the same would apply to other countries, too, then.
yeah some do and thats alright if they think that after they have been here, but this phrase of the cold germans is just ridiculous especially if someone just thinks that because of Germanys history

people are kind and warm here, u got problems anywhere

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Oki, I will go there one day so I will be able to give you a valuable rapport about Germans and Germany :rolleyes:
have i said that i want your report? dont give me that rolleyes kid, if u wanna live with making or listening and believing prejudices without experiencing them first...then go ahead kid

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
1 - 20 of 131 Posts