1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:D Dissident! What hidden talents you have! Those mini-movies were a scream!! This is SO much fun! I esp. loved that line of Layla or Hackie that they're all Juanqui fans!!! :p ;)

More episodes please!!

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
At first I thought that you left me out, and I had a rant ALL ready for that one...

Then you make me that thing? And I'm all alone? Are you hinting at something?

*kick*

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:) Yes, Rebecca, I thought the elf was cute too! Diss did a pretty good job trying to fit us in w the limited characters! I must check out this site... nitey nite! :angel:

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
OMG, LMAO. This is so much fun. Bravo to you, Dissident!
Did you just get my cue to give me the *back from the dead* look. I love it. It's quite fitting, though I don't normally look so blue *cough*. :D

This just make my day. Pls keep it coming. :)

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! Hitman, this is brilliant!

We have our very own Big Brother! I can't wait to see what's next! :bounce: You're wonderfully talented.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you, thank you, thank you... *Bows respectfully*

I will continue it then... I was waiting to see if I wouldnt get kicked or something...
Well, I did, but by that little elf with the angry face... :p

Becs, you can swear, kick me, and yell in disgust, I dont mind. I still like you anyway... *slap* ;)
As the others said, there werent enough characters, and I wanted you to come in the end saying that line. You wont be alone from now on, as you will FINALLY catch us and live in harmony as a family with all the characters. :eek: lol

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts

Thanks Dissident for brightening my day!

Can't imagine I have blonde (or light brown) hair and golden eyes and I never have a figure like THAT!

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:) Diss!

Thanks for that! I needed a reason to smile today! I've had a crappy day so far... no wonder, it's Friday the 13th!!!:eek:

Hmm... I like my blonde sexy Miss Santa image... goes well w that tiny pic that Nina posted of Rogi in his Santa hat... oh, Rogi, where are you my sweet? :p

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Dissident said:
Let me know what you think... Damn, Im ashamed of how much fun Im having with those silly little thingies... ::eek:
Another production from a genius! Please keep this coming!

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Nacho said:
coz I never thought hackie and ILR were girls!!! LOL please forgive me :eek: Now I uderstand lot of things lol...
:eek::eek::eek: Are you kidding me, Nacho?!?!? I'm shocked and/or amazed.

Well, I'm going to watch the next segments before hopping over the the chat thread ;)

1 - 20 of 128 Posts