Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not the most interesting of threads but would just like to point it out anyway! Does anybody realise the top draw consist of all of the Nuking Forehand players? Grosjean, James Blake, Gonzalez, Federer, Tomas Berdych, Verdasco (but he's out) and etc? The top draw of the Australian Open is so entertaining. Yet the bottom half, either than Gasquet (or sometimes Nadal), is horrendous to watch :D

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Well not the most interesting of threads but would just like to point it out anyway! Does anybody realise the top draw consist of all of the Nuking Forehand players? Grosjean, James Blake, Gonzalez, Federer, Tomas Berdych, Verdasco (but he's out) and etc? The top draw of the Australian Open is so entertaining. Yet the bottom half, either than Gasquet (or sometimes Nadal), is horrendous to watch :D
Sorry are you saying that from the bottom half of the draw, Gasquet's is the best forehand? :tape:

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
No lol. Just in terms of entertaining to watch.
Oh, right okay. :lol:

You don't like Youzhny? Or Tsonga or Davydenko?

Apart from Federer I don't enjoy watching any of the players you mentioned. Well Verdasco, but not often for his tennis.

If we all liked the same things it would be boring, and we'd only need one player forum. And no hate threads. :sad:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
too much gap between the 2 parts of the draw

today i woke up at 3am, tomorrow I'll sleep till noon

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
too much gap between the 2 parts of the draw

today i woke up at 3am, tomorrow I'll sleep till noon
Enjoy your rest :hug:

:ras: You know if you sleep till noon you'll miss some of Roddick/Kohli, right? Maybe you should get up at 11 :)

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts

:ras: You know if you sleep till noon you'll miss some of Roddick/Kohli, right? Maybe you should get up at 11 :)
too easy for Kohlschreiber, not worth it

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

That's the only match I'm really looking forward too. Maybe getting a healthy sleep for more than 3-4 hours would be good. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts