Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chokelocq did his best to miss his golden opportunity to defend the title. Truly disgusting.

Hopefully Cuevas will not flop as he did in KL.

·
Registered
57,596 Posts
Actually a good match in a weird way. Great win for Sousa. Did not expect this at all on clay. Berlocq really had the match in the bag in the second and blew it.

Berlocq leaving court for 15 minutes after the second set :facepalm: Sousa getting a shock absorber on MP :facepalm:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Disgusting choke from Berlocq and disgusting behavior from Sousa in the end.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Sousa, you legend! :sobbing:

Now beat Cuevas and get that second ATP title! :yeah:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Berlocq was completely dead after the 2nd set, no more legs. Sousa won only because of that. But, hey! This is the best Sousa cando on clay, nothing more.

Without knowing how, Sousa will be top-35 ATP next week and can be no. 29 ATP if he wins tomorrow against Cuevas. Keep fighting, keep dreaming.

·
23,063 Posts
Sousa constantly bringing gamesmanship to a new level :lol:
That racket change on MP was quite suspect. Anyway, I think Berlocq was up a Set and *4-3 at the 2nd but wasn't able to hold it. Lost every game that set ever since. 3rd Set came and it was full breaks of serve. Sousa had a crucial hold around 3-3 I think but then Berlocq also held until the last game where Berlocq was broken although Sousa had a suspect pause of the game at Match Point.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Best thing you can say about Sousa is that he's followed the Granollers template for success to perfection. Be able to run all day and do everything possible to put your opponent off on key points. Talent not required.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Yeah, I was forgotting the true example of fair play, Berloqc, who celebrates player's injuries, goes away from the match for 15 min and is the vice-president of grunting (Gruntollers being the number 1)

·
23,063 Posts
Yeah, I was forgotting the true example of fair play, Berloqc, who celebrates player's injuries, goes away from the match for 15 min and is the vice-president of grunting (Gruntollers being the number 1)
Come on -- there was grunting on both sides, hehe. :lol:

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
To be fair; he really did drop his shock absorber. lol

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Huge upset ... if you can't beat freaking Sousa ... I am afraid Berloq is past his majestic prime

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I were Nadal+Tomic(+Sousa) fan I would never type the phrase fair play. Just saying :secret:

·
MONSOON season.
81,404 Posts
Wow Sousa v. Cuevas in the final :inlove:

Hopefully Pablo wins it, but I am happy either way. I was convinced Berlocq would routine Sousa :D

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
If I were Nadal+Tomic(+Sousa) fan I would never type the phrase fair play. Just saying :secret:
I think the relationship between Tomic and this dude is much deeper than that. They connect spiritually and in other ways it seems

1 - 20 of 36 Posts