Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:eek: Pippo's form isn't brilliant these last 4 weeks, but he's still winning, and that's what's important :D :worship:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Re: Bstaad R2: Volandri d. Schukin 4-6 6-3 6-3

Funny match this was, seems a lot of people knew this would be won in 2 sets to 1.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

It was fixed full stop

The live odds for Volandri to win after Schukin won the first set was 1.07

·
Registered
3,207 Posts

I think it was just the usual for FIlo. recently he has sucked at the start and gone on to win. In all honesty they must be good actors if it was fixed because I watch it and Volandri was very angry after the first set and a half, but then he started to play a little better.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

It was fixed full stop

The live odds for Volandri to win after Schukin won the first set was 1.07
Maybe that has something to do with their rankings? :p

·
Registered
2,750 Posts

Bastad, not Bstaad. :)

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
There is just 1 problem. Why would volandri fix if he knows he is going to win anyway?

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
This Volandri is a real warrior. 2nd time this tournament he has comeback from a set down, totally against the odds and to the suprise of many. ;)

This match was fought about between two honest pros who were not willing to give an inch.

Tennis was the winner today.

·
Registered
564 Posts
This Volandri is a real warrior. 2nd time this tournament he has comeback from a set down, totally against the odds and to the suprise of many. ;)

This match was fought about between two honest pros who were not willing to give an inch.

Tennis was the winner today.

:haha:

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Volandri = TRUE SPARTAN, he just needs to face Federer in every match he'd dominate tennis. I guarantee that he could win 14-20 slams easily, w/o breaking much a of a sweat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts