·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awful match from what I saw :unsure:

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Lindell really didn't want to win this match Cuevas was begging him to take it. But a win is a win into the top 100

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
cuter player lost. shame for swedish tennis, no swedes into the qfs, as expected...=(

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I don't care if the mathc was ugly. Because Pablo is back in the top 100 with that win. For the first time since the 03.10.2011!

Just think about the fact that the guy didn't play between RG 2011 (ranked 52) the 22.05.2011 and the 15.04.2013. Almost two years off the tour!! And he just need a little more than one year (with some injuries) to be back in the top 100!! What an achievement :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Nothing was working for the little magician today. His backhand, which is usually good, was the worst I've seen it in a long time. No penetration. His serving was really bad, which is another thing you usually expect Pablo to excel at. All in all, it was just about enough to beat a scrub like Lindell. Thankfully, the next match isn't too much harder, Olivo in my opinion isn't all that threatening. Hopefully Pablo raises his level so it can be more straightforward than this match was.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
come on dont be homophobe. you guys can call stepanek ugly or ivanovic hot and i cant say lindell is cute? :spit: get real

·
Registered
97,201 Posts
pablo is very cute and he can play beautiful tennis :)

it wasnt the case in this match, but his accomplishment is great nevertheless, many of us were afraid he's been practically retired with the permanently postponed dates of return, and even when he returned he said he couldn't practise on each day because he was still too weak/hurt :sad:

·
Registered
21,398 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:facepalm: no words

1 - 19 of 19 Posts