Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worst match I've seen robredo play. I pity the few unlucky spectators who paid a ticket to watch this shitfest. Pathetic celebration from oliveoil in the end as if he won Roland Garros, when your opponent gifts 80% of the points you win at least have the decency to be moderade in celebrating.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Worst match I've seen robredo play. I pity the few unlucky spectators who paid a ticket to watch this shitfest. Pathetic celebration from oliveoil in the end as if he won Roland Garros, when your opponent gifts 80% of the points you win at least have the decency to be moderade in celebrating.
LOL Olivo is a mug with no decent results. He has the right to celebrate even if 100% of his points are Robredo's DF.

·
Registered
21,394 Posts
It's good that Bastad is relatively close to Finland, because Robredo is Finnish.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
Watched parts of this mugfest and couldn't believe how bad Boredo was :spit: He fought and tried hard but the ball was just going all over the place. Olivo is ranked no.282 :) What a scalp.

Was this match fixed?
This Tommy will have very hard time defending his Umag title in two weeks time.

·
Registered
21,394 Posts
Bastad always seems to have a random mug making a big run out of nowhere, like De Bakker last year and Hajek the year before.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Crazy result! Olivo has gone from getting straight setted by countless guys ranked 300-600 in challengers this year to beating Robredo in straights. I tend to think that Robredo threw this match, but it's still an insane result.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
More talented player won.

Even though Olivo cannot be labeled as a talented shotmaker, he obviously has some shotmaking abilities unlike Boredo who relies on his defense and stamina.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
When you've never even played an ATP match before this week you can celebrate any damn way you want after beating a top-20 player to make an ATP QF.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts