Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Awesome result! Talented youngster washes away talentless mug.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
You mean expected result, right? Much better and more talented player won. Bellucci next will be tougher but he has beaten him already this year...

·
Registered
536 Posts
Great result for the youngster, now he is one win away from re-entering top 100.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Monaco has only managed more than one win in a tournament in 1 of his last 9 tournaments.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Monaco has had a wrist injury for a bit, that's why he wasn't at DC. Then weekend at Lopez' wedding probably didn't help :)
he was practicing with Nadal all week last week then I don't think he had a problem between the Davis cup and Bastad ;) : http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/video/monaco-ready-for-bastad-after-practice-with-nadal

Did he really miss the Davis cup quarterfinal because of injury ? He had also missed the Davis cup tie in the first round which was on clay, I wondered if it was because of a bad relationship with the new captain.

·
29,645 Posts
he was practicing with Nadal all week last week then I don't think he had a problem ;)

Did he really miss the Davis cup quarterfinal because of injury ? He had also missed the Davis cup tie in the first round which was on clay, I wondered if it was because of a bad relationship with the new captain.
he's been nowhere to be seen since del Potro got involved with the team again (as a supporter/unofficial part). Not surprised, they don't get on.

·
Registered
14,480 Posts
he's been nowhere to be seen since del Potro got involved with the team again (as a supporter/unofficial part). Not surprised, they don't get on.

Really? That's sad.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts