Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
One of Ferrer's worst matches of the season definitely - he just couldn't get his game going at all. For someone who's usually so good with his shot selection, he sure made some basic errors today - like hitting shots straight back to Berlocq when he had the option of the open court. Hopefully he'll improve next week in Hamburg.

As for Berlocq, he's got an excellent chance of retaining his title - perhaps in a repeat of last year's final?

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Can´t believe this result, watched it and Ferrer was horrible, Berlocq yesterday was struggling vs qualificant - was horrible himself and today he beats Ferrer... i think Ferrer just went to Bastad for apperance fee and now as WC will vulture Hamburg and get easy 500 points

·
Registered
21,230 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
what a legend this Warlocq. Total surprise, after losing a set to Albot I wouldn't have expected this result. Ferrer must have sucked very hard... he's not even peaking for a clay 250 right now. Anyway, good shot for 3° title now, vamos!

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Probably the worst match I ever saw Ferrer's playing.

Berlocq did his best impersonification of Almagro in the 2nd set and still Ferrer couldn't take it. :lol:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:unsure: omg. ferrer is done

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Berlocq @ 7:confused::confused:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Things change quickly in tennis. The Berlocq I saw yesterday would not get even close to take a set of the Ferrer I saw yesterday.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Berlocq is undefeated when defending titles :drool:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts