Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tipsy was having back issues last week in the final against marin and he has played alot lately so this isnt really surprising

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Feels to me like the guy's been overplaying lately. Yep, the Art of Scheduling is not a talent given to every player... :rolleyes:

Anyways, happy for Funky Flo!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Logical thing to show and play for Tipsa, although he wasn't fit. This way, he doesn't get a zero pointer, which makes his chances for WTF bigger.

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
If he can get over Almagro next week, he will have a great chance to play as alternate imo.

·
A happy person
44,896 Posts
I understand that Tipsy was tired... but I think simply the better player won the match. Well done Flo! :yeah:

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Tipsy taking a page from Djoker? j/k I didn't see it. But I'm glad he's out early, enough with that WTF talk.

·
Registered
29,240 Posts
Janko, rest up.
Flo, good luck in R2.

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Do you remember when Gasquet beat Mayer in five sets (two sets down) in Davis cup quarter?

Me Yes.

·
Banned
4,017 Posts
Flo :woohoo: :woohoo: Totally owned him :bowdown:
Tipsarevic :wavey: Happy to see you're still a disgusting retire-machine. Retire forever :wavey:

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
Tipsy said that he doesn't feel very good and didn't know if he'll play here
He said he must be 100% fit for Paris so it's a good decision he retired but i think it would've been even better if he would've decided not to play at all

1 - 20 of 26 Posts