Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He can still win Bercy, no? :hug:

I watched Sock enough times this year (twice) to tell that I have better chances of winning Bercy than Jack :aplot:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ernest Gulbis will never win a Masters 1000 title or a slam title in doubles
Give him some time, he's peaking for Wimbledon 2019

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Better player BY FAR won the match. Quite remarkable how well Gulbis returned today, Sock wasn't getting any free points on his serve. Jack has a big fitness problem, you can't look dead tired after playing for a set and a half. If he wants to do something in singles, he should train harder, it's laughable.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Better player won. Hopefully that MTO was nothing serious (and I don't believe for a second that it was a tactical MTO from Gulbis - he wasn't even behind in the match when he took it, still was on serve and took it before his own serve). I would absolutely love to see Gulbis play Federer in this tournament, but I just can't see him getting past Simon, who is probably going to grind him to dust.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
What a spoiled douchebag this Suck :haha:

Can't wait next week. 1000 points to defend. Could fall from no.18 to no.100, no? >:)

·
Registered
5,922 Posts

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
yes!. well done ernie. so happy to get home for lunch and see this. just before i left he took a medical timeout and i was fearing a loss or retirement again. glad he won. simon next right?. well, we'll see. have a feeling simon will win that one

however he's back inside the top 100 and will make the AO main draw directly so that's good

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Better player BY FAR won the match. Quite remarkable how well Gulbis returned today, Sock wasn't getting any free points on his serve. Jack has a big fitness problem, you can't look dead tired after playing for a set and a half. If he wants to do something in singles, he should train harder, it's laughable.
Well there's a series of ATP player vids around which concentrate on showing their training and Sock is one of them and seems to work quite hard is this still post GF break up trauma?

Happy for Gulbis though

1 - 20 of 28 Posts