Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Basel R1: [1] Federer def. Krajinovic 6:2, 4:6, 6:4

Wow fed escaped a terrible choke job... leading 3:1 in the second having a 30:40 and then getting broken three times in a row. His serve was really terrible for the most part of the match. He even almost gave away a double break lead in the third but at 5:4 0:30 his first serve reappeared again...

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
I don`t remember the last time Federer struggled so much on his own serve.Must have been in some clay event some years ago.But indoors on a hardcourt i don`t remember.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
When you need cheeting from umpires and toilet break to defeat guy who is injured ever since last Paris Masters. It must be that Rogie himself hasn't recovered yet from his hand injury

Also Krajiovic got CV when he cheered himself with loud Ideeemo!:bowdown:

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Fed was really poor. Looks like he wants this year to already end. Certainly that level won't be winning the title as has been the case for his recent tournaments.

·
Premium Member
8,282 Posts
Federer- shit serve, shit ground game, shit net game, shit mental toughness. This mug is embarrassing himself with these pathetic performances. Struggling so bad against a challenger mug he should be routining 2 & 2. What a joke. Should he fluke his way to the final, Zverev or Cilic will destroy him. No 99th title coming anytime soon, if ever. Federer should be seriously considering hanging up his racquet because these type of performances can’t continue.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
I think what's really happening is that Fed should've ended his season after Wimbledon but he's piling on by playing.
He should've resumed play at AO 19.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
That was ugly. As much as Shapo seems fit for a battery recharge, the Swiss certainly looks like he'll benefit just as hard.

·
Registered
12,632 Posts
Federer- shit serve, shit ground game, shit net game, shit mental toughness. This mug is embarrassing himself with these pathetic performances. Struggling so bad against a challenger mug he should be routining 2 & 2. What a joke. Should he fluke his way to the final, Zverev or Cilic will destroy him. No 99th title coming anytime soon, if ever. Federer should be seriously considering hanging up his racquet because these type of performances can’t continue.
Waz, you know I like you, but I can't resist observing "shit fan":surprise:

1 - 20 of 114 Posts