Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't see a stream for this but good to see Marcos get out of this match. I'm pretty sure Troicki had MP in the second set tiebreak.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Troicki did have MP at 8-7 in the breaker. Great fighting from Marcos as always :worship:. Match with Djoker looms ahead and he usually gives Nole all he can handle.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Another terrible loss for Troicki. What has happened to him?

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Another terrible loss for Troicki. What has happened to him?
How is that a terrible loss. Baghdatis came closer than anybody to beating Murray in the Asian swing.

Reactions: Getta

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
How is that a terrible loss. Baghdatis came closer than anybody to beating Murray in the Asian swing.
And? I couldn't care less if he tested Murray or not. This is still a bad loss. Troicki should be beating this guy.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Yeah Baghdatis is a great player, especially on hard courts. Nothing is terrible in losing to him.
Your avatar = :hearts: Marcos GS career = AO Final, Wimbledon semifinalist, and quarterfinalist. Troicki never made it past the 4th round. Now if only Monfils and DelPo play this week I will have a better one ;)

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
There goes the one seeded player in Djokovic's quarter :haha: Marcos will be a tougher match for him anyways.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Yeah Baghdatis is a great player, especially on hard courts. Nothing is terrible in losing to him.
That was a classic moment in your avatar. I think if Del Po is Eeyore, Tsonga would have to be Tigger.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts