Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Routine win. Nole was solid. He didn't have to do anything special. Kubot made too many silly UE.

·
Registered
19,315 Posts
I'm glad he improved his game after that not so convincing first round :yeah:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Djokovic as well as Federer are very rusty out of any rhythm which is still plenty for 90% of the tour. If they get to the semies they will have a day off there and be ready for the "rusty" finals wher they could break the WR in double faults combined

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Kubot :eek: was hoping for a better showing than that

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Cakewalkovic laughing at his draw.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Novak-Marcos get your popcorn ready :D

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
almost Murray like in slams and he still has not won one
Haha I was just about to say the same thing I mean Donald Young, John Isner in NY. Viktor Troicki,Juan Ignacio Chela at the FO. The whole AO draw for him was laughable.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Haha I was just about to say the same thing I mean Donald Young, John Isner in NY. Viktor Troicki,Juan Ignacio Chela at the FO. The whole AO draw for him was laughable.
Young was too much for Monfils as I recall... but wait, who did Monfils lose to at Wimbledon? Kubot! :haha:

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Young was too much for Monfils as I recall... but wait, who did Monfils lose to at Wimbledon? Kubot! :haha:
Dont compare Murray to Monfils. Andy is talked about as one of the Big 4 Gael isnt.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Dont compare Murray to Monfils. Andy is talked about as one of the Big 4 Gael isnt.
Well that's obvious, but neither Murray nor Monfils have anything to do with Djokovic's Basel draw.:wavey:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Diana :hug:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts