Registered
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roddick finally get back to win

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Roddick finally get back to win
He had back to back wins in the last tournament he played. :confused: Eventually lost a tight three setter to Frogger.

Steps gave away the third set, tired maybe?

Not sure if Andy is prepared for the beating he will take tomorrow...he's not hitting his spots on the serve and baseline game is as bad as ever. There is no hope.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
he might beat Fed if Fed serves like yesterday
I used to talk like you but I've seen enough of their matches to know that even when Federer is really really off his game somehow Andy manages to f-it up. Plus he's in Fed's backyard. Not a chance.

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
Baldy def. Sexy, awful result.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Legend Roddick only has one more mission in his illustrious career. To correct that H2H with Fed.

He'll get to work on it tomorrow - book it.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
I used to talk like you but I've seen enough of their matches to know that even when Federer is really really off his game somehow Andy manages to f-it up. Plus he's in Fed's backyard. Not a chance.
I know I watched all their matches but hey who knows?

·
Registered
10,190 Posts
Watched the last game of this. Sexy was 40-0 up and then lost five points in a row in an epic fashion; UEs, DF and easy volley into the net on MP.

I saw Vaidisova in the stands. :eek: Does anyone know what is she doing now, is she playing tennis, retired or what? What a headcase, what went wrong with her tennis carrer? Wasn't she a RG semifinalist and a top 10 few years back? Suddenly she couldn't win a freaking match anymore.

And don't tell me it's because of Stapanek's worm or whatever. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,912 Posts
Vaidisova is sniffing blow full-time, she'll be fine :lol:

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
radek :facepalm:

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Legend Roddick only has one more mission in his illustrious career. To correct that H2H with Fed.

He'll get to work on it tomorrow - book it.
I know I watched all their matches but hey who knows?
Don't need Novak fans wishing for Fed to lose before the final...don't worry Fed will win tomorrow 3, 2 and be off court in 1hr10mins...then he will crush Novak just about as bad in the final. :tennis:

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Watched the last game of this. Sexy was 40-0 up and then lost five points in a row in an epic fashion; UEs, DF and easy volley into the net on MP.

I saw Vaidisova in the stands. :eek: Does anyone know what is she doing now, is she playing tennis, retired or what? What a headcase, what went wrong with her tennis carrer? Wasn't she a RG semifinalist and a top 10 few years back? Suddenly she couldn't win a freaking match anymore.

And don't tell me it's because of Stapanek's worm or whatever. :rolleyes:
she reitred

there was a rumour that she was planning a comeback but no sign of her yet

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Good win for Duck, and he better have his plane ticket to Paris booked ASAP because he will lose to Roger for the 21st time tomorrow in 23 meetings...last year was 6-2,6-4 IIRC, I expect something similar or even worse than that.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
still hate his Tony Romo frat boy face

Radek blew it, as usual

1 - 20 of 20 Posts