Mens Tennis Forums banner

2861 - 2880 of 2890 Posts

·
Administrator
10,272 Posts
They just got swept by the Marlins.
Yeah, haha. They're not in good shape.

The manager was on the hot seat after getting swept by the Marlins, but then they took all 4 games against Washington. Will be interesting to see what happens in this upcoming series against Detroit (arguably the worst team in the MLB). Will Mickey Callaway still be around after this series if they lose (or even worse, get swept)?

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Mickey doesn't swing the bat or throw the ball for them.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Yankees are still somehow 1st in the East. They had been having a lot of PPD due to rain so that will mean some Doubleheaders makeups not the best thing for an injury prone team.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I got to see two games of the Yankees on TV against Boston. One game they won :) and the other they lost :sad:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Pushed my luck watching the Yankees on TV. The first time they won, but the 2nd time they were defeated. I don't know, if I should try again on the 26th or not?

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
The Yankees and the Red Sox are playing two games in London. Why? Cricket is the sport for that area. Can't we just leave the rest of the world alone in anything?

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
17-13 New York oh please if you are going to take MLB baseball "across the pond" can't you at least give them a decent game? :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
12-8 New York and the commentators kept saying the stadium wasn't designed for baseball as if we didn't know that :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
The Yankees come back from the London trip and immediately lose the first game they played when they got back to the New York Mets. Also their streak of Home Runs was stopped at 31. Jet lag much?

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
The Yankees series with the Tampa Bay Rays closes today. The Yankees have won 2 lost 1 and this is the final game for them before the All Star Break.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
The Yankees getting beaten like a drum by the Red Sox! 1-4 in the series and the scores were really lopsided :sad:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
The Yankees have certainly been up and down lately. Winning games, but yet in other games really getting blown out very badly :sad:

2861 - 2880 of 2890 Posts