Mens Tennis Forums banner

2841 - 2860 of 2890 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
In reality I think the Red Sox are clearly the best team in baseball, and I think they’ll deservedly wrap up the World Series in 6 games.

What a game last night though. 18 innings of incredible drama. Way to make it a series LA

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
In reality I think the Red Sox are clearly the best team in baseball, and I think they’ll deservedly wrap up the World Series in 6 games.

What a game last night though. 18 innings of incredible drama. Way to make it a series LA
It didn't even take them 6 games they wrapped it up in 5.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Since Opening Day basically everything has gone downhill for The Yankees. We miss you George your sons are just a pair of losers :sad:

·
Administrator
10,937 Posts
To be fair they have a boat load of injuries, but they did get to .500. However, the bad news was Judge was injured in the game. A left oblique injury :sad:
Big loss for sure. No timetable for return.

Frazier stepping up big time though. 6 HRs, 17 RBIs, batting .350. Glad the Yankees held on to him for all these years. He's been up and down from the bigs for awhile now but with all these injuries he's getting the chance to play everyday and he's taking advantage of that. Paxton dealing as well today. :cool:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Big loss for sure. No timetable for return.

Frazier stepping up big time though. 6 HRs, 17 RBIs, batting .350. Glad the Yankees held on to him for all these years. He's been up and down from the bigs for awhile now but with all these injuries he's getting the chance to play everyday and he's taking advantage of that. Paxton dealing as well today. :cool:
A lot of the guys seem to be stepping up which is good, but they do need to get some players back for sure!

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
The Yankees keep going back and forth between 1st and 2nd place in the East. How I don't know with all their injury problems?

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I'm a Mets fan.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
You can post about how the Mets are doing :) It's always nice to have someone else in the thread!
They just got swept by the Marlins.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
The Yankees have a record of 32-17 and are in 1st Place in the East. With all their injuries they are so far amazing me! I really wish I could get more TV coverage of them without adding more money to my already high TV bill :sad:

2841 - 2860 of 2890 Posts