Registered
10,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MLB
League Championship Series 2004

Red Sox vs Yankees:
Yankees lead series, 1-0
Game 1: BOS 7 @ NYY 10
Game 2: BOS 0 @ NYY 1 bottom 1st (Martínez vs. Lieber)

Astros vs Cardinals
Game 1: HOU 2 @ STL 2 bottom 1st (Backe vs. Williams)
:cool:

B

·
0 Posts
lieber is pitching beautifully...red sox can't counter at this stage...their hope i believe is against the bullpen

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Pedro is pitching well today, but the Red Sox cant score. :eek:

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
GO, YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Sol, but they've been my team since I was a little kid. My grandpa actually worked for them for many years. :angel:

B

·
0 Posts
i can't see the sox coming back from this.....hope the astros can dig deep and pull back the cards' lead

B

·
0 Posts
damn cards scored again!!...they are on fire now....oh well at least the yankees are winning

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Worried about those cards are, you, bad gambler? ;) You know if the Cards are in the world series, the Yankees have no chance against them :) Damn, it sucks, when you're pitcher pitches a good game, yet they cant even score. :mad: :fiery: :fiery: Best offensive team in the leagues, cant even manufacture a run :mad: :eek:

B

·
0 Posts
yeah yankees will find it tough against the cards if they were to match up in the world series.....however i still think astros can take the cards...you only need to look at their recors against them in the last couple of months...8-2 or something like that

B

·
0 Posts
problem for astros is that there bullpen is hopeless...apart from liddle they have no one

B

·
0 Posts
wow lieber is still pitching strong even in the 8th innings....incredible!

1 - 20 of 2890 Posts