Mens Tennis Forums banner

Barcelona vs Real Madrid ?

• Total voters
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
nothing wrong with it. 90% of farca fans became farca fans when they started uncefying everything
Most Barca fans are in because of their attractive playing style. Football fans don't give a crap whether their team is supporting charity or not. They want to see good football and victories.
I've been a Barca fan since I started watching football in '95, probably because of their strong ties with Ajax, my other favorite team :)

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
RMD is fascistic club and half of his titles where gifted from Franco, while the other teams were on the margin and constant repression especially Barca and Bilbao. Real Madrid as a product of fascism and nazism should be banned from the football.
epic post :bowdown:

·
Registered
13,392 Posts
Barcelona's fans in front :yeah:
Bandwagon fans in front :yeah:

Most Barca fans are in because of their victories.
Fixed, and this is true of most of the popular teams (RM, United, maybe Chelsea but no one should ever admit to being a Chelsea bandwagoner if they can help it.)

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Would rather become an avid follower of professional sauna sitting than support these two glory hunter teams. Common conversation with an Australian glory hunter fan "Oh I love Real Madrid/Barcelona so much. Messi is such a wonderful player. I don't know any of the other teams in our division. Who is Falcao by the way? Is he like a Falcon mascot or something?"

·
Banned
295 Posts
El Clásico this weekend :armed:

·
Premium Member
20,524 Posts
Jumped on the Valencia bandwagon when they won the league with Benitez.

Gun to my head, I'd probably pick Barca out of the two.
You guys are real heroes. Me, I was born there and can't help being a Valencia fan, but you guys do it voluntarily. Respect.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Not a fan of either... but now I root for Real, as long as Alonso plays.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts