Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Klizan in 3

Votes: 7 20.0%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, for me as a fan, this match is a dreamish scenario here. Two great shotmakers against each other. Nishikori is gonna want a revenge for that RG loss badly and obviously he should be able to get it. If Klizan serves as great as he did today though and if he is able to dictate a lot of play, he can make things interesting.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Klizan is a very dangerous opponent especially on clay, I say Kei in 3 sets. Should be a great match either way.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
kei in 2

·
Registered
474 Posts
I think Kei in 2 something like 7-5 6-3 but I hope Klizan can pull the upset tomorrow. It will be an entertaining match that's for sure.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
Nishikori in 2, maybe 3

·
Registered
4,670 Posts

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
No. Martin always was and always will be the better player than Shitori.
Remember: Fate Ends Delusions.
That maxim sounds ripped off from the back cover of a Twilight novel. You can do better than that. Also Nishikori in 3.

·
Registered
59,962 Posts
I feel like Klizan has a chance. He's got a lot more variety than Nishikori and I think could make things tough if he stays out of Nishikori's preferred type of rally.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Cmon Martin, Nishikori isn't so good on clay.
Nishikori's best surface at this point in his career is probably clay. In 2014, he showed his best tennis not in New York, but in Barcelona and Madrid. It seemed like no one, perhaps other than Djokovic on his decent day, could stop him. Only the injury did. The likes of Lopez, Gulbis and Cilic could do nothing against him, seriously zero, and he made Nadal look like an 85th-ranked journeyman until the injury. The number of winners he was producing against him was ridiculous. The only thing that sort of worked against him during that period (though not enough to actually beat him) was Raonic's serves and Ferrer's tenacity. You wonder what would've happened if that injury hadn't practically ended his 2014 clay season.

·
Banned
1,385 Posts
Pushi in 2

I feel like Klizan has a chance. He's got a lot more variety than Nishikori and I think could make things tough if he stays out of Nishikori's preferred type of rally.
You just want your boy to have a chance in the final you know Klizan has no hope here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts