:haha:

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
YES :drool:

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Wow I stopped watching after Pablo was down 2-5 in the first set thinking it was NID. Then saw on the live scoreboard that Pablo had won 4 straight games. And then stopped watching again after Ferrer had broken him when serving for the set and was leading 6-2 in the tiebreak...then saw that Andujar had won the tiebreak 8-6 and never looked back after that point lol. What a match.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
First of all, before all this bullshit about choking, that was a good and reliable match by Andujar. Maybe he was little shaky on the beginning, but Ferrer wasn't playing anything great. David was one big mess today and that tie break was an essence of his today's performance.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,685 Posts
When Pablo got broken 0-3 I stopped watching, then figured he broke back and even served for the set. Tb was the biggest turnaround I've seen to save 4sps and win it. He deserved this one. Ferret unlucky to miss this chance with Nadal out twice now.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
The best match on clay by nowI said Monfils/Dolgopolov was good one but this match is just greater. Djokovic and Novak should watch this match and the creativity of PA' game.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,447 Posts
What a horrible loss, David. This has pretty much gifted Nishikori the trophy here, when you could've added a 4th title to your year already :facepalm:

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,685 Posts
Nothing unlucky about folding under the pressure of a 6-2 TB lead and then failing to break Pablo Andujar's serve for an entire set. That's just terrible.
Agreed. I refer to him losing the finals 4? times when Rafa was there and now that he's not., he loses to Gabashvili last ye and Pabs today with 4 Sps. If he can't do it with so many chances forget it...

1 - 20 of 78 Posts