Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Exposing the red bull fraud

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
There is certainly a story behind him right guys? Cilic disgraced tennis. I truly hope there is another reason to why Cilic got away with that USO to justify tennis once again.

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
I heard Ave Maria. Thanks. Nice five minutes to think about.

RRH on challenger level and VEB on ATP Tour level just shows them younger players how to play.
Wow. Huge results from time to time.

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
Incredible how much life is unfair sometimes. Mugrin Mugilic is a Slam champion and a real man like Estrella has to dig in Challengers.

Some justice was served here. Good riddance.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
As I've said multiple times, top 20 incoming soon for the young prospect.

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Much as it's tempting, I don't think there's anything special to mock Cilic for here. He does this most years in the clay season, just random poor losses - losing to pensioner Melzer last year in Rome, to Anderson and Andujar 2013, to Ramirez-Hidalgo in Paris 2011, to Montanes and Lopez in 2010, to the Fog in MC 2009 (6/2 6/0!).

He's simply not that naturally comfortable on clay, and always prone to bananaskin losses where his footwork and movement lets him down.

·
Registered
11,765 Posts
Another great result for Estrella. Is this is his first top 10 win? Gasquet and Lopez were both ranked #14 when he beat them. :yeah:

Cilic losing is just icing on the cake.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
I believe this is first Estrella's win over top10 player. :worship: :worship:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts