Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Routined by the old man, Thiem broke back at 5-4 when Victor served for it in the second but not enough. Domi :confused: :sad:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Thiem is not as talented as Borna. Admit it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Another horrible loss for Thiem. Still not as bad as the one against Ginepri, though. Sad times for tennis, after all Thiem is supposed to be of the better young players...

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Another horrible loss for Thiem. Still not as bad as the one against Ginepri, though. Sad times for tennis, after all Thiem is supposed to be of the better young players...
What's horrible about losing to a (then) in form Ginepri on a fast court for a guy like Thiem whose game is still not adapted to such conditions?

·
Registered
21,616 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Thiem is not as talented as Borna.
Now change the color of that sig, you're obnoxious enough even w/o it.

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
always good when geek Thiem loses

·
Your visions will happen
48,510 Posts
Great win for the young Dominican :D

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
I hate the phrase "Player x wanted it more", but it perfectly describes this match, Dominik had 3 bps in row in the first set, but Estrella fought hard and painted some lines, Domi lost focus and was broken right after, a bad period for him with a break at the start of the second, a small comeback to take it to a breaker, but a poor breaker and that was it. I am not fully convinced about the back issues someone else saw, for me it was more a general lack of commitment, he alo cursed during the match and looked uncomfortable and uninspired.Estrella was solid and certainly would not give the match to Dominik

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Good win by Estrela, but Thiem shouldn't be losing those kinds of matches. I really starting to think he's overrated.

·
11,024 Posts
Your Reaction when Victor Estrella Burgos wins the title.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts