1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
47,127 Posts
Rise, Dom, rise

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
yes Domi :D taking advantage of these good draws is what he needs. I don't think it was exactly routine, Stepanek was 4-1 up in the second... Granollers ought to be too much at the moment, but we'll see what happens

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
far from routine. Dom was down 1-4 in the second set at one point. Very happy to see Dom come through

next match is winnable too

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Yay, quality win against a difficult opponent :woohoo:

In the first set Dominic just won 5 points on Radeks serve - 4 of them in the first game when he broke Stepanek :lol:
Stepanek even won more points in the first set. Pretty effective I would say :cool:

In the 2nd set Dom was down 1-4 and 15-40 at 4-2 while Radek was serving. And then he went on to win 4 games in a row.

Now against Marcel, I hope it will be on center court this time :eek:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
This is good.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Good, good.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Yeah, good win for Dominic! :worship: :banana:

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Tomorrow (finally) on Center Court. 4th match after 11AM.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Well it's not easy to win when you have to bang someone like Kvitova all the time.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
well done dom! very nice victory here. think he can beat granollers now too

·
Registered
382 Posts
Notice how the first set score of 6-4 was the twin of the second in this loss for Stepanek... I think this means he's moving onto the Pliskova twins. It's written in the stars.

·
10,274 Posts
Thiem is killing it as of late!

Once he bulks up a bit and get incredibly fit, he should be unstoppable and sweep 2015

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Great news!

At this point he can lose and win against everyone, so I'm not expecting anything. Although I admittedly had some concerns when he lost to Mahut, but it's good to see he immediately recovered from that loss.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Keep going Dom! :yeah:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Good for tennis.

I love sexy of course but the Thiem train is full steam ahead

1 - 20 of 23 Posts