Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
21,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NID, textbook stuff, free money, H2H against Nadal saved, etc.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
HAHAHAAHAHA Nadulltards! Davydenko is the superior player and should not have this H2H reversed because of age and decline.

He already made a mockery of the 23:10 H2H because of a disgustingly lucky matchup advantage and clay-skewed H2H.

DULL. :haha:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Davydenko knew what to do here

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
:facepalm:

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Six non-Nadal fan posts, six Denko-Nadal H2H references. Remind me again who cares about this particular H2H? :confused:

Edit: Seven to start the thread actually. :lol:
Not that I want to be part of this H2H jerkfest, but you have to admit Dulltards had it coming.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Expected result, way to go Ramos!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Nothing new here, Sergio Ramos always owning Barcelona

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
you didn't think that nadal's tards obsession about h2h is only reason why people gloat here ?
All H2H s are not created equal... Some like 23/10 go on to acheive greatness ...

When 2 GOAT candidates are involved , the power of H2H is the maximum !! Maximum staying power in history books.

No one cares about a fluky fella like DavyDenko but I m sure you will be the first to suggest that Federer is a much greater player than Davy.

Thats when H2H s shine. And I ve a feeling that Fedtards are more attentive of H2H s than Nadal tards

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
All H2H s are not created equal... Some like 23/10 go on to acheive greatness ...

When 2 GOAT candidates are involved , the power of H2H is the maximum !! Maximum staying power in history books.

No one cares about a fluky fella like DavyDenko but I m sure you will be the first to suggest that Federer is a much greater player than Davy.

Thats when H2H s shine. And I ve a feeling that Fedtards are more attentive of H2H s than Nadal tards
when you got owned to one fluky fella on a surface where 70% of season and 2 slams are played you can't be considered for a goat candidate :wavey:

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Samano on a betting roll

1 - 20 of 76 Posts