Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,875 Posts
That's quite the surprise after a 'decent' match against Raonic at MC.
This is done Gulbis style no doubt. I wonder how Kukushkin's game plays out on clay, only watched him on hard court and grass (Wimby vs Nadal).

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
This is done Gulbis style no doubt. I wonder how Kukushkin's game plays out on clay, only watched him on hard court and grass (Wimby vs Nadal).
Don't worry. He will have a second chance against Dolgopolov. Maybe he can do better.

·
Bring it Home
20,410 Posts
This one who was schooled by Kuku is the brazilian Souza.

The portuguese is Sousa.

Souza just can't find his game after that huge national clay season and Davis Cup great matches in February. :shrug:

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,875 Posts

The portuguese is Sousa.

Souza just can't find his game after that huge national clay season and Davis Cup great matches in February. :shrug:
Whoops thanks for the correction!

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

The portuguese is Sousa.

I was just going to ask which one are we talking about here, but you answered. Thanks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Men's Brazilian tennis in ruins..

Our top 2 players are huge chokers/underachievers.

·
Registered
162 Posts
At least you have an overachiever on the women's side, with Pereira winning a WTA tournament :spit:
HUGE overachiever IMHO...
But I don't follow WTA that much, so whatever...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts