1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
RBA eats mugs for breakfast

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
kubot was atrocious. he will drop a lot after wimbledon...roberto was ok, but winning just 1 game.. :tape:

·
Registered
382 Posts
kubot was atrocious. he will drop a lot after wimbledon...roberto was ok, but winning just 1 game.. :tape:
Kubot winning until last year's Wimbledon quarter-final ranks right up there with the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle. Oh wait, the BT can be explained by Atlantic Ocean climactic conditions. My bad.

For a long time Kubot was the darling of men's tennis in Poland, despite his mediocre ranking. He's really capitulated since the more talented but equally angst-ridden Janowicz "arrived".

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Horrific match from Kubot. He was being outplayed from the baseline and he took the courageous decision to go for the points and play on the net, but he didn't execute well his gameplan and ended making a lot of mistakes.

·
MONSOON season.
81,405 Posts
Lukasz :lol: Of course he was going to lose in straight sets, but this scoreline :spit:

RBA :yeah: What a season.

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Kubot winning until last year's Wimbledon quarter-final ranks right up there with the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle. Oh wait, the BT can be explained by Atlantic Ocean climactic conditions. My bad.
Then you must have forgotten that two year earlier he held a match point in R4 aganst Feliciano Lopez.

As I said during pre-USO tournaments last year Kubot should focus on doubles after 2014 Wimbledon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts