Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great to see Andi qualify. Hopefully he can win a match or 2 in the main draw. Id like to see him back in top 100 by years end and hopefully he's done having to deal with injuries

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Great match, the best of the qualifying rounds of Barcelona. Great shotmaking from both players. Robert was cleaning the lines in the first set with some huge forehands, but then Beck raised his level and was firing bombs with a good serve. At the end Beck was 5-3 up and Robert managed to tie the match but in a very beautiful last game Beck took his 6th MP after some great saves from Robert, who was playing without fears of losing the important points. Great stuff from both, I hope Robert gets a LL spot in the Main Draw, he deserved to win today as well as Beck.

Here I put a picture of the winner:

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like Robert, but good to see Beck back at ATP level. He's a top 30 player whose career has been killed by injury
yep. and its impressive how he's managed to rebuild his ranking multiple times. Shows his dedication. I think for most a lot of guys they would have just said enough already at some point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts