Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised that there was no thread. Tennis channel completely overlooked this match and didn’t discuss it. Anyone know where I can see match highlights?

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Sadly there is not much interest in Jaume on MTF. This match was on Tennis Channel Plus which I can't get. Here is something for you @troywebb

·
Registered
472 Posts
Munar just rubs me the wrong way. Can't put my finger on why exactly.

It's not his grunting, as I'm deaf, and I don't watch the matches with sound on anyway.
He's a spoiled little jerk. While he WAS. The last year or so he has definitely gotten a better mentality and seems more likeable.

I used to see him in the local Futures 3/4 years ago and my god, he was unwatchable. Complaining, temper tantrums, tanking matches, etc. I really never thought he would make it onto the ATP Tour because he had such a bad temperament.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I don't like Munar either.
Comparisons with a gentleman like Ferrer is a disservice to Ferrer. I don't think he will be even half the player.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Of course everybody hates a young talented player with 21 years old in the Top 60 and probably a RG champion in the future, just because the grunt.
Very mature opinion :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts