·
Bunned!
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bad from Rafa

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Bad day for Nadull and bamostards. Needs a choke from his own poor man's version to win a match on best torunament :superlol:. What's next? Bagel from Volandri or Starace :devil:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Rafa was like 'I don't want to do anything, I'm lazy, just let me win'.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
he needs to win this for his confidence. Robredo, Almagro, Verdasco, Gulbis can all beat him in this form.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I don't really get what people want from Nadal.
Does it have to be a blowout each time ? He will still in all likeliness scrape and scramble and win Barcelone w/o dropping a set.

Seriously, everyone is such a drama queen.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, your world #1. (On his fave surface no less.)

Shit era.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Can't wait for RG :drool:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Sad seeing my baby a shadow of his normal glorious self... this too shall pass. But nice seeing him win, despite him not being at his best.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Nadal was dreadful, he should thank Ramos for gifting him a win. I don't know whats going over Nadal but it doesn't look good, lots of UEs and not nearly the penetration his FH usually has on clay. The spin is there but the easy balls he used to finish quickly are now being returned constantly.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
He looks physically well at least. Movement to BH this year is the best since 2010. My speculation is he is feeling pressure being on the cusp of Tier 1 great.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts