Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why arent anyone of you votinnnnnnnnnn :(((((((((((((

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All I remember was watching the Bratz movie when bored once and falling in love with one of the girls. :eek:
What movie?

Do you guys know that one of Monester High dolls is named Cleo De Nile?

·
Registered
27,241 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
I never heard of Monster High. Is that something new to cash in on the teen vampire trend?
This one is pretty

But I don't like her eyes being so big for her head. Or her head being so big for her body. Those and Bratz actually make Barbie look proportional :spit:

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where is Pollym Pocket in the poll?

Tits
She isnt that famous
I voted Barbie, my mum never bought barbie cause my mum isnt thin, she just kept buying those fat fluffy teady bears when I wanted to buy barbie. Thats why I buy barbie but I also collect monster high cleo de nile

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I never heard of Monster High. Is that something new to cash in on the teen vampire trend?
This one is pretty

But I don't like her eyes being so big for her head. Or her head being so big for her body. Those and Bratz actually make Barbie look proportional :spit:
Yes, Barbie is the best, but monster cleo de nile is awesome.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Barbie :hearts:

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Cleo :worship:

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
I have saved every Cleo thread onto a usb stick in which I read whenever I am feeling lonely or sad.

·
Banned
6,118 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have saved every Cleo thread onto a usb stick in which I read whenever I am feeling lonely or sad.
Thanks :hug: Thats cool especially that I received a pm from Scoops today about my moderating application that I send when they asked for moderators, the title of the pm was "moderating" and I thought they are going to make me a moderator but they didn't agree :p I felt so stupid cause I thought they agreed, but I am not sad :)

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
She isnt that famous
I voted Barbie, my mum never bought barbie cause my mum isnt thin, she just kept buying those fat fluffy teady bears when I wanted to buy barbie. Thats why I buy barbie but I also collect monster high cleo de nile
I had Barbie but I also had Sindy. Mine was brunette like me, so I liked her best. I don't know if Barbie even came with hair that dark back then. And I liked her face; looked more intelligent.

·
Registered
27,241 Posts
Thanks :hug: Thats cool especially that I received a pm from Scoops today about my moderating application that I send when they asked for moderators, the title of the pm was "moderating" and I thought they are going to make me a moderator but they didn't agree :p I felt so stupid cause I thought they agreed, but I am not sad :)
So sad. No wonder the modding on this forum is so terrible. I really thought you were going to save us Cleo :sad:

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
I don't know what is the funniest part in this post.
I can count at least 4 funny aspects.
You can try as much hard as you want, you can't do better. She is the GOAT.

Keep being awesome :hug:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts