Mens Tennis Forums banner

1001 - 1017 of 1017 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,950 Posts
Oops I forgot. Then you definitely know better. What are your concerns? It's still true if you want to do it again, just go for it, unless it would get in the way of your real life responsibilities of course.
My only concern is if you have an easy put away volley, fed to you at shoulder height... and you dump it into the net. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
9,950 Posts
Even if it is fed to me perfectly, I don't see any volley as easy, so, don't be disappointed when it ends up in the net...

or you could help me put it away. It's not hard for you 🙌
That's not how it works Haha. Do you even watch or play tennis?

You have to have more faith in yourself... or get coaching tips from Coachi

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
That's not how it works Haha. Do you even watch or play tennis?

You have to have more faith in yourself... or get coaching tips from Coachi
I believe we were talking at cross purposes there. You were talking tennis and I wasn't :p

I'm just like Nadal, getting confidence from winning matches. Just it is just what it is for now.

·
Premium Member
9,950 Posts
I believe we were talking at cross purposes there. You were talking tennis and I wasn't :p

I'm just like Nadal, getting confidence from winning matches. Just it is just what it is for now.
I see Nadal 2008 was your English teacher.

I wasnt talking tennis either, I know you could put it away anytime[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
you come across as a very passive agressive bloke, no offence.

clearwaters is a lovely poster
was not passive agressive, no? Just a friendly comment.

Thanks nzam but don't spoil me:geek:. Must say even online vindication makes me feel good once in a while. Mind you leng jai thinks I'm a big bully.

·
Premium Member
9,950 Posts
you come across as a very passive agressive bloke, no offence.

clearwaters is a lovely poster
It's all good Ne Znam , I'm just kidding around. I'm actually one of the least passive aggressive people you will meet. I despise passive aggressive people in general.... at the same time I just slightly poke fun at people/ be sarcastic, but to their faces.

Clearwaters is a great addition since 2016 and needs to stick around as long as possible. If I ever am in Hong Kong , I will gladly assist with put away volley 😉 , everyone will benefit.

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
The bar clique is dead without Spectator and Joe :( Sadly none of us has the charm of Spectator75 to sustain the chat thread formerly known as "Advice with Spectator75".
The fact that my favourite posters (Spec and Joe) left coupled with decline of others (like Buda) makes my forum experience worse than before. Not sure if I will maintain my normal activity level here in the near future.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Clearwaters is a great addition since 2016 and needs to stick around as long as possible. If I ever am in Hong Kong , I will gladly assist with put away volley 😉 , everyone will benefit.
Thanks Kowchi.
I'll be a good host. Everyone is welcome. However better not this year because it's a huge mess right now.

·
Premium Member
9,950 Posts
The fact that my favourite posters (Spec and Joe) left coupled with decline of others (like Buda) makes my forum experience worse than before. Not sure if I will maintain my normal activity level here in the near future.
When the Bartender and the local drunk, Spectator leave, then the bar doesn't feel the same.
Thanks Kowchi.
I'll be a good host. Everyone is welcome. However better not this year because it's a huge mess right now.
We can eat some homemade noodles and pray for delightful weather.

Afterwards I'll show you how to put away.

·
Premium Member
9,950 Posts
That has to be the other way round. Tennis and then we'll see about the noodles.
You'll be wishing for noodles and many other things after playing tennis with me 🎾 o_O.

·
Premium Member
9,950 Posts
Oh I don't doubt that. But I hope you know there has been rumors I am a man posing as a woman (according to Yoda).
The only way I would trust the source if it was Boss himself, otherwise it is fake information

1001 - 1017 of 1017 Posts