Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Huge results for Young, the biggest of his career in my opinion. A result like this against an in form top 10 player on the other side of the world (for him) is massive!

I never lost faith in Young breaking through. If he keeps this up he might be seeded for the Australian Open.

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
Re: Bangkok SF: Young d. Monfils 4-6 7-6 7-6

Heart of steeeel:worship:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
WOW!!! I didn't think he was gonna do it, but he did it. Way to go Donald!!!!!

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Typical MTF racist reaction when a black player loses

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
this is getting serious. After bagging Murray, he's really started playing on another level. Let's see how far this goes...

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Take the title , Don :worship: !

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Clownfils:haha:
A new career low for sure

·
Registered
1,967 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
I cannot believe that was Donald. He had SO many reasons to pack it in and go down but didn't. He just kept coming back again and again and again. Fantastic effort!

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Gutsy win from Don, coming back from a set and a break down twice in the second set and then 1-4 down in the 3rd!

Awesome result and I'm happy to see him finally show the self-belief and mental strength that he's been lacking the last few years. :)

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Horrific, embarrassing tennis from Monfils. He was up a break like 18 times in the last two sets, and couldn't just serve the match out. The one point where he was at net and instead of volley to the open court, he kept hitting straight back to Donald, who wasn't even attempting a passing shot. Brainless tennis.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
um, a black player won as well :confused:

unless you're sarcastic, of course...
I was just paraphrasing some poster who wrote this when Monfils lost to Stepanek in Washington ;)

1 - 20 of 98 Posts