Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo. How long were we planning on avoiding this thread..?

Decent quality this one, though not consistently by either.

Murray - Young should be something special :p

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Third set was actually very good both quality and entertainment wise, really didn't expect that at all considering their past meetings.

Murray looked really good in the third too, forehand down the line was working just about as well as I've ever seen it work.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Third set was actually very good both quality and entertainment wise, really didn't expect that at all considering their past meetings.

Murray looked really good in the third too, forehand down the line was working just about as well as I've ever seen it work.
Damn, I knew I shouldn't have fallen asleep. The match was really more exciting in the first couple sets than I would have thought as well, but it was 3:30 Am and couldn't stay awake. I hope someone posts highlights.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
3 sets? Either Simon played better than usual or Murray gifted him one of the sets. Oh well, another win and into the final to thrash Young.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
3 sets? Either Simon played better than usual or Murray gifted him one of the sets. Oh well, another win and into the final to thrash Young.
It was a bit of both. But yeah, Simon played pretty well and in the end he was just unlucky to play someone who pretty much does everything better than him.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfJAYV6Nc3M

Out of everybody the ATP asked, Simon was the only one to list Murray as one of his three most difficult opponents and they weren't even allowed to choose Federer or Nadal! :D

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfJAYV6Nc3M

Out of everybody the ATP asked, Simon was the only one to list Murray as one of his three most difficult opponents and they weren't even allowed to choose Federer or Nadal! :D
Goddamn, Simon :hearts: He's so adorable :inlove: I can't really root for Murray when he plays him, as Simon is always the underdog and so sweet about it. There is no Murray in Beijing, so I expect you to win Gillou!

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Murray has to concentrate hard to beat Simon, but when he does it's an easy win. He just gave himself a mental break in the second set. For these reasons, these two virtually never play close sets.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Less talented player won :sad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts