Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably Karol's second worst result this season. Losing indoors to this garbage is a terrible indication for how the rest of this indoor season will end up for him, which should be his best time of the year. Was up a mini-break three times in the final tiebreaker but it wasnt anywhere near enough as he lost from 4-*2 second serve up. He should be very ashamed, as I am. He's absolutely shit for this one.

·
Registered
10,682 Posts
disgusting

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tennis wins :haha:

That was a good one. I need some comedy to offset the horribleness of this result.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Agree with the two above, Tennis certainly has won.

·
Registered
829 Posts
What are you suggesting Poetik?
first match in Johanessburg, big dropps on Beck, lost first set and won next two. Today drops on Soeda, won first set and lead in second.. For me this is not clear, but of course this is my opinion ;)

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Karol didn't intentionally dope. Also, at least he has some semblance of a GAME. Soeda has zero game and zero personality.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
A good win for Soeda. He needs to win these close matches more often.
He won his last qualifying match while playing with a temperature of 39C! Maybe he was feeling better yesterday.
Also, Sanguinetti is now back to work with him again so that might have made the difference.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts