Mens Tennis Forums banner

What should happen to diego36arg?

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The situation is this:

Earlier in the year it was proven that he was playing TT with more than one account. The rules state that this incurs a 2 year ban as has been implemented before. However, many feel the length of the ban is too long and he has served his time and learned his lesson.

Do you feel the ban should be shortened and diego36arg be allowed to play TT from the beginning of the 2008 season?

Personally, I feel if he'd owned up to it immediately I'd be more willing to give him another chance. But he tried to lie his way out of it, and therefore I have little sympathy.

·
Registered
34,674 Posts
Give the guy a chance, it was a begginer error, he has learned the lesson for sure.

·
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch
50,982 Posts
Adam how many weeks did he play with 2 accounts?
How long was he banned until now?

(sorry if this was written somewhere)

·
Registered
11,918 Posts

·
Registered
34,674 Posts
people who use double account should vote for the option that the ban should be suspended. Why are you voting for the option of the 2 years? Are you fucking out of mind.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Before this thread becomes too emotionally charged, would it be possible for someone to post a more details (purely factual) of what actually happened? I'm pretty sure there would be quite a few people who weren't around when this happened.

It won't affect my vote though- with something like this, I don't think the rules should be changed for ANYONE. And if diego36arg lied about it like Adam said, then there is no way he should play. Most net forums, including this one, and sites like Facebook and MySpace already have very strict rules forbidding multiple accounts.

Reactions: Snowwy

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
people who use double account should vote for the option that the ban should be suspended. Why are you voting for the option of the 2 years? Are you fucking out of mind.
:confused: No one should be using double accounts- if they are then they should be booted

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Before this thread becomes too emotionally charged, would it be possible for someone to post a more details (purely factual) of what actually happened? I'm pretty sure there would be quite a few people who weren't around when this happened.

It won't affect my vote though- with something like this, I don't think the rules should be changed for ANYONE. And if diego36arg lied about it like Adam said, then there is no way he should play. Most net forums, including this one, and sites like Facebook and MySpace already have very strict rules forbidding multiple accounts.
Some of the basic outline is in the start of this thread http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=104522

I wouldn't bother reading the whole thread though, it becomes a bit pointless.

I stick by my original point. He might've learned his lesson but rules are there for a reason. He didn't keep to them and needs to face the consequences. He's done the crime, now let him do the time. If we shorten his ban, what happens next time someone gets done for a multiple account? We let them get off easily if they have enough support?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Some of the basic outline is in the start of this thread http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=104522

I wouldn't bother reading the whole thread though, it becomes a bit pointless.

I stick by my original point. He might've learned his lesson but rules are there for a reason. He didn't keep to them and needs to face the consequences. He's done the crime, now let him do the time. If we shorten his ban, what happens next time someone gets done for a multiple account? We let them get off easily if they have enough support?
Cool thanks Adam. I'll post it here:

DETAILS OF DIEGO36ARG BAN:

Diego36arg banned for controlling JESY1983, JULYTOTAL & Loren2007. JESY1983 and Loren2007 are real people but accounts controlled by Diego1986. Diego36arg plays TT using these accounts. Based on

1. Diego36arg sending 99 consecutive identical picks to JESY1983. Diego36arg claims he sent JESY1983 his picks to help her play TT. BUT JESY1983 made the FRENCH OPEN doubles last 16 so what help could she want from Diego36arg who lost in the first round himself. LIE
2. Diego36arg claimed to have no connections with JESY1983 but later admits to be in communication via MSN with her. Lied first time around.
3. All Diego36arg and JESY1983 pm’s sent within minutes of each other to respective Wimbledon Managers. Not coincidence.
4. JESY1983 admits to owning the JULYTOTAL account.
5. JULYTOTAL & Loren2007 have each roughly 30 posts at time of Investigation. Everyone one of Loren2007’s posts in on the exact day of JULYTOTAL’s posts. All posts made within the same hour on each account on same days. This gives the assumption of just a single user.
6. Diego36arg claims not to know of Loren2007. LIE
7. Loren2007 claims Diego36arg as a work colleague. TRUE
8. Loren2007 refers to Locoxcanas as his brother in a pm to GustavoM_Fan. Slip of the tongue states cheating. (PM verified).
9. All evidence points to Diego36arg to be an outright liar. He is definetly JESY1983 who in turn admits to controlling JULYTOTAL who inturn posts in parallel with Loren2007. Therefore Diego36arg is controlling 4 accounts.

Reactions: Björki

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
I'm not an important official TT player....mainly cause I suck :p....but I've played with him in TT DDL and he was a nice adversary....
And imho...this is just a game....invented by someone in here...rules aren't that known as if we were playing poker....:shrug:
I'm quite sure he didn't fairly know he was doing wrong....and then decided not to admit (at first) he cheated cause he didn't want any type of scandal about this issue....
Give him another chance...and you won't regret it ;)

Peace and Love :hearts:
:rocker:

Reactions: Snowwy
1 - 20 of 139 Posts