Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm not a pussy like another Murray fan I make it for real:

Botnic will defeat Djokovic and if he does not, ban me for a month.

Jesuswrinka will not win so or so this Australian Open, so I better make this real now.

Who will join me?

Again: This is for real.

Reactions: Bakano

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Why not make it for 6 months? That'd at least get us rid of threads like these for some time.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why not make it for 6 months? That'd at least get us rid of threads like these for some time.
Where are your mugs for all the tears you lying pathetic human being?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As if a ban in February would hurt you. If you are so sure about it, why not make a ban bet specifically for December, which is pretty much the only time of the year where you are active?
So why not make you a ban bet for 6 months?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Where are your mugs for all the tears you lying pathetic human being?
?

First I will need proof of Fedtards crying then I'll donate the mugs. But okay, I'll buy and have one shipped out for you since you want it so much.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
?

First I will need proof of Fedtards crying then I'll donate the mugs. But okay, I'll buy and have one shipped out for you since you want it so much.
I did shed some tears. Please donate me some mugs.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
?

Send a mug where there is: 'hahahahaha you pathetic loser, so sad' with your name and address to this here please:

Dr. Enrique Cabrera 54
Culiacán
Sinaloa
Mexico

Thanks

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Been thinking about this match the whole day. Initial prediction was Milos to win in 3 sets 7-6, 7-6, 7-6 but a deeper analysis indicates the following:
Facts are Milos Raonic hasn't been broken yet in the tourney, yet a mediocre Marin Cilic had several BP so not hard to imagine Novak Djokovic will have even more BP than the Croat disappointment. Then it is hard to imagine Novak going 0/8 on BP, he will convert, this will frustrate Milos big time, unknown territory for him in this tournament. From then, he will try to play unnatural tennis, taking even more risk than usual, spraying unforced errors left and right. Serbian GOAT will prevail in 3 or 4 sets.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ban him in advance, that ain't happening. His ban will expire one day earlier in this way.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Which Murray fan are you talking about? I’m not aware of any who haven’t honoured a ban bet

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ban him in advance, that ain't happening. His ban will expire one day earlier in this way.
There is nobody who accepts ban bet. You're a little fish and can't take you serious

1 - 20 of 68 Posts