Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
I wanted to open a thread about it, you are my new hero Newcomer.
High ages are normal as they are volunteers and other american CHs too have over 60s ball 'boys' and 'girls' but.... why on earth are they making that nanny wearing a skirt ffs.

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
High ages are normal as they are volunteer and other american CHs too have over 60s ball 'boys' and 'girls' but.... why on earth are they making that nanny wearing a skirt ffs.
So true about bold part:haha: They clearly trying to outshine Madrid Masters :D

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Kokkinakis hit one of them with a serve yesterday and Kyrgios kept asking her if she was okay. I was like, "that's nice, dude, but why are you so worried?" and then she came into the picture and she was like 65. I went from "ah, ballgirl got hit, oops" to "SHOOT, kid, you hit somebody's nan!!" so quickly. (She looked like she was okay, though.)

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
What the shit? Could someone explain this to me?

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
High ages are normal as they are volunteers and other american CHs too have over 60s ball 'boys' and 'girls' but.... why on earth are they making that nanny wearing a skirt ffs.
Maybe she chose to. The other balllady (triple letter ;)) is wearing pants so it must have been her choice. She's in great shape and good on her. Plus it's practical of course.

Kokkinakis hit one of them with a serve yesterday and Kyrgios kept asking her if she was okay. I was like, "that's nice, dude, but why are you so worried?" and then she came into the picture and she was like 65. I went from "ah, ballgirl got hit, oops" to "SHOOT, kid, you hit somebody's nan!!" so quickly. (She looked like she was okay, though.)
For OP.

·
Registered
116 Posts
It was the same the week before and is not unusual. They are volunteer seniors probably looking for an activity to stay fit and do something, seniors volunteer in lots of places I don't see how this is surprising. It is probably easier for the organizers than finding kids whose parents aren't laughing their ass off at the idea of their kid taking off a week of school to be at a challenger.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
What´s the big deal? It´s obviously good exercise and good times for the senior citizens, so what´s so wrong about it?

TIMBER!

That's what happened to my morning wood.
I´d be more worried if ANY visit to the MTF didn´t cause that.

·
Your visions will happen
47,139 Posts
Yes I thought it was very odd seeing ballpersons 2-3 times my age last weekend.

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
:lol:

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts