Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has close up pictures of the ball girls:drool: , I would like to see them. They are wearing some hot outfits. Nothing better than beautiful Spanish girls in sexy outfits. :heart:

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
they are like 1/2 the speed of a ball boy when they have to get the ball
yeah, but this year improved a lot compared the last years (2004 :tape: )

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Hope you guys enjoy them / as for me I rather enjoy the players, hope they won´t feel too embrassed because of the bad knowledge of them models about the game.

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
The only time I've ever seen Rafa lose his patience with a ball "kid" was in Madrid last year. He actually rolled his eyes. :lol: I don't think the serious players like it much.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
These girls are definitely a good thing as a viewer but if I was playing that would be distracting. I'd probably find myself trying to show off in front of them. :lol:

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
where are the pics? :banana: :tape:

·
Motherhater
5,571 Posts
I like good looking women as much as anyone else, but I don't tune in to tennis for that reason.

If I wanted to watch young girls in cute outfits I'd watch the Fashion channel.

Plus I heard they don't do a good job, so they're disruptive to the game.

So I disagree with them being there. I have a job too, and it's not as intense as playing pro tennis. But if I had to deal with minor distractions or deal with people who don't know what they're doing I'd be pretty pissed.
So I sympathize with Rafa.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like good looking women as much as anyone else, but I don't tune in to tennis for that reason.

So I disagree with them being there. I have a job too, and it's not as intense as playing pro tennis. But if I had to deal with minor distractions or deal with people who don't know what they're doing I'd be pretty pissed.
If I was a tennis player in this tournament, I would request a change in ball staff. The boys are also quicker in picking up the ball. But as a viewer, I enjoy watching the ladies. Hmm Hmm

·
Banned
1,472 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am completly against the use of female models instead of ball kids. As it is the completly wrong images to protray tennis. I think it would be better to give young kids a chance to really get into tennis ; being up close during the matches and feel the vibe you get when watching a professional tennis match is priceless and is a lifetime oppotunity Whereas for models its is just another thing to put on their CV.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,879 Posts

I am completly against the use of female models instead of ball kids. As it is the completly wrong images to protray tennis. I think it would be better to give young kids a chance to really get into tennis ; being up close during the matches and feel the vibe you get when watching a professional tennis match is priceless and is a lifetime oppotunity Whereas for models its is just another thing to put on their CV.
:yeah: Although wonder if the losing player might actually be winning at something? ;) :p

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
the fourth one looks good, the sixth one is WAY to skinny and the last one in pink is actually pretty ugly for a model.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts