Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doubles final
(1) Cara Black / Virginia Ruano Pascual (ZIM/ESP) d. (3) Svetlana Kuznetsova / Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario (RUS/ESP) 62 63

Congrats Cara and Virginia!:D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats Vivi!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Vivi :bounce:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Oh Shame for Sveta/Aranxta going for a second title in 2 weeks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats!!! :D I think Vivi is 35 points away from no.1 in dubs.. does this victory make any difference to the rankings?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Wow, isn't it ironic? Last week (?) Cara lost to this team with long time partner Likhovtseva!

Congrats girls! :D But a special congrats to Vivi for her 8th title of the year! :eek: :)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Gallofa said:
Congrats!!! :D I think Vivi is 35 points away from no.1 in dubs.. does this victory make any difference to the rankings?
Lol, I'm afraid that Paola will even increase the gap, because she has just reached a tier II final...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Well, at least this confirms that Vivi and Paola are the best doubles players of the year. They win titles even when they are not playing together :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
BTW, Vivi is playing the Japan Open next week, and I think she will play again with Cara, so she may get those points she needs to reach the #1 (but that's only if Paola does not reach the final at Moscow lol)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts