Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's nowhere to be seen in the draw. He also missed the last ATP tournament, but he had played for Davis Cup (Cyprus vs Slovenia). I read somewhere that he withdrew for personal reasons, but the fact that he played for Cyprus suggests that at least his health and family must be ok.

Puzzled...

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
he joined the tibetan protesters and is after the olympic torch carriers.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
thats too long of a break.

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
obviously he knows whats best for him, and i hope he does well at RG ;)

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
He should stop wasting his talent and get his fat ass to the gym. He is such a great shotmaker with zero work ethics.

This "fatigue" didn't force him to withdraw from Davis Cup and some exhibition tournaments. How can he be fatigued when he played 15 matches this year, what makes a great number of one match per week average. Unless it is something I don't know about he is just a lazy ass.

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
He probably just needs some time for himself and his family. Which is understandable.

Come back soon :)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Was the Davis Cup tie in Cyprus? Is there perhaps a personal reason that Marcos wants to stay close to home for a while? Charlie Bricker alluded to this with a brief mention in one of his blogs from Miami, so it seems that some of the players know what is going on and are being very protectively tight-lipped about it (good for them).

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Was the Davis Cup tie in Cyprus? Is there perhaps a personal reason that Marcos wants to stay close to home for a while? Charlie Bricker alluded to this with a brief mention in one of his blogs from Miami, so it seems that some of the players know what is going on and are being very protectively tight-lipped about it (good for them).
Yes it was in Cyprus and my thought exactly. He wouldn't withdraw so far in advance of Rome and Hamburg if he didn't have a reason. Maybe there's something serious going on with his family or something. So pathetic how quickly people negatively judge these guys on here.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Come back Baghdatis, haven't seen your tennis on my TV/Computer screen for soooo long, for toooo long. Hope everything is fine and come back soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts