Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Krawietz finished his doubles final in Heilbronn at 3pm yesterday. RG organisers schedule him to play at 10am in Paris today. :facepalm:
Trailing set and a break in 2nd...against Troicki...everyone has a shot against Troicki, too bad for the scheduling.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
I don't think any slam schedules the matches while also considering the players' previous matches. Not sure any of the other tournaments do, either.

·
Registered
316 Posts
The strange thing is that due to less courts they are holding back 16 matches until Tuesday anyway...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I don't think any slam schedules the matches while also considering the players' previous matches. Not sure any of the other tournaments do, either.
Maybe not on their own initiative. The question is if Krawietz had asked the RG organisers to let him play later (afternoon or next day).

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Maybe not on their own initiative. The question is if Krawietz had asked the RG organisers to let him play later (afternoon or next day).
They might have a policy against that. I can't imagine the organizers want a precedent that forces them to consider it for anyone who asks for a rescheduling. Especially where lower-ranked players are concerned.

There's probably more leeway for the top dogs, but not much more, I'd imagine. And it wouldn't be out of concern for their fitness, that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Lol. Poor tennis pro. Playing two consecutive days in two different places. Must be hell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts