Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:banana: FINALLY!!!!

Well for those who didn't miss me, or don't know me, yes, I was gone from the 10th onwards :p my dad bought a new laptop, we needed a new modem, and the old computer couldn't connect with that piece of junk. But we're back! And hopefully permanently. If this doesn't work tomorrow, I'm going to be very upset! :lol:

Unfortunately this had to happen in the first week of the AO :rolleyes: Thanks dad :) but at least I hope I'm rid of the nagging and fighting about the computer now.

So well, most of my faves are out of the AO already. Janko and Fernando :sad: Well I don't care so much about who wins it now... I just hope I'll get to see some exciting matches and that some of my faves that are left get a bit further in the draw. But I do wish Kim Clijsters would win it. After all it's her final year on tour and all that... :)

Anything more I need to say? :scratch: Oh yeah, I would forget to talk about exams with all this tennis around :p My first one was okay, and when I think about it afterwards, I stressed way too much, but hey :shrug: that's me :lol: My second one was oral and wasn't that great. I hope I passed it though. My last one is next Friday, and that one should be alright. The only thing I'm worrying about now are the assignments that I still have to do, but fortunately I don't stress as much about those :lol: Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

:wavey:

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
God to have you back! :hug: And thanks for your comment on my site ;)

Good luck with your exam tomorrow! Vamos Freya!

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Woops... I mean good to have you back of course! :haha:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts