Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back here... The swiss week-end was... weird!lol I was disappointed by the gig but happily surprised by the beauty of the town... It was just what i wanted, peacefull quiet place next to the Leman Lake... We had such a good time that i decided to come back in Vevey before going to Gstaad to show the place to my friend Melissa :)
Only 10 days left.. i really need 4 days of fresh air, good tennis and peaceful mountains (and Gaston! and.. beers!)

Yesterday i read Choupi's blog and it made me think a lot, she said a lot of interresting things, full of truth. I hope she's fine.. i doubt she is... i recognize myself a lot on what she wrote even if it's not obvious at the first sight...

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Well, I am surprised you quote me in your blog. Not that much actually. True that you and me have some things in common. I'm still not 100% fit but I'm working on it, and I hope Stuttgart will be great. :)
Sad you were disappointed by the gig. But at least, you've had your peacefull weekend in a beautiful place. :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts