Mens Tennis Forums banner

1381 - 1394 of 1394 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
This is good info. This explains his reasons behind publicity stunt like that, which was so out of character. However, I find the whole situation too much like a soap opera.
Anna D was a made to look like a fool definitely. She wasted her youth and energy for so many years in a relationship that had no future. But she is also an adult so she had a choice so I can't feel too sorry for her.

As for Marat and his spiritual awakening, it might be that he is into it, but I do think there are a lot of charlatans willing to make money.

·
4,635 Posts
This is good info. This explains his reasons behind publicity stunt like that, which was so out of character. However, I find the whole situation too much like a soap opera.

Anna D was a made to look like a fool definitely. She wasted her youth and energy for so many years in a relationship that had no future. But she is also an adult so she had a choice so I can't feel too sorry for her.
It seems so preposterous when you consider the basic plot line: high-ranking official's opera star mistress falls pregnant with his love child, official asks friend and fellow politician to chaperone her briefly to cover up his involvement, friend obliges, scandal is side-stepped, official remains in office, marriage intact, job done.

I mean, why would anyone agree to do that, even for a good friend? Was Marat blackmailed into it? :p Why go to Paris to pose for fake romance Instagram photos mere days before your ITHOF induction? It's all too absurd.

Re: Anna D., he may have been stringing her along in various ways, for various reasons. Remember all that guff (from the 2011 campaign trail?) about wanting to settle down and have as many children as possible? To me, that always seemed more to do with cultivating a certain public image than personal conviction. Also, Anna may be the sort who only sees the good in people, a bit like the overly angelic Jane Bennet in "Pride and Prejudice", but unfortunately without an Elizabeth to caution her with the proper degree of skepticism. If that's the case, I do feel bad for Anna on that score.

As for Marat and his spiritual awakening, it might be that he is into it, but I do think there are a lot of charlatans willing to make money.
The whole pursuit of "spiritual" enlightenment makes me think of that Don McLean song, Sister Fatima: "For full restoration five dollars an hour, and with each consultation a free holy flower." To be fair to Marat, I don't think he'd ever get sucked into the vortex of guru-worship à la Djokovic. Maybe he just enjoys psychedelics, who knows? I won't knock DMT as I've never tried it, but apart from mind-blowing visual hallucinations, once you come down from a trip, there one is, as one was, stubbornly the same.

·
73,550 Posts
What an interesting read this thread has been no need for a soap opera with Marat around ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just click on the "Quote" button of the post you want to quote/reply to, which takes you to a "Reply to Thread" box. Once you've written your reply, you can preview it first (by clicking on "Preview Post") before posting (click "Submit Reply").

Do you mind saying how you know all this for fact? Presumably your paths have crossed in Ibiza, so were you privy to conversations he had?

Yes, you'll find everything on the "Chicos Latinos" page, including DelPo's forum.
Thank you Monkey! still trying to understand this forum, I had problems finding this thread today.

I prefer to not give more details if you don't mind, anyway he doesn't have any problem talking about DMT and the no-baby to people he barely knows.

About the politician, it was my husband who told me because I didn't understand anything. M simply says the father of the baby is a friend of his because he is a married man and the girl comes from a very conservative family. Doesn't sounded like a blackmail situation and he didn't mind. And poor Anna, so embarrassing for her. I waisted so many years with a guy when I was younger and I can understand her, but oh, so many times he dumped her. I didn't know about it.

With DMT... this a long term relationship. He is fascinated. And deeply mistaken.

Btw glad the story about the politician is in the Russian media as Monkey said, worried if I said too much... yikes.

·
4,635 Posts
... still trying to understand this forum, I had problems finding this thread today.

About the politician, it was my husband who told me because I didn't understand anything.

I prefer to not give more details if you don't mind ...
In that case, I'm sure you won't mind if we give all of your assertions zero credence.

Btw glad the story about the politician is in the Russian media as Monkey said, worried if I said too much... yikes.
There was never a story in the Russian media about this alleged politician's alleged affair with AG. It was a rumour buried in the comments section of the leading Russian gossip website spletnik.ru, which is no doubt where you found it. ;)

·
73,550 Posts
Would much prefer it to be tennis-related, tbh. There's only so much rumour-mongering speculation about his private life that one can take. ;)
Marat is such a fascinating man I enjoy every bit of reading I can do about him!

·
Registered
9 Posts
In that case, I'm sure you won't mind if we give all of your assertions zero credence.

There was never a story in the Russian media about this alleged politician's alleged affair with AG. It was a rumour buried in the comments section of the leading Russian gossip website spletnik.ru, which is no doubt where you found it. ;)
Of course I don't mind! I understand.

About Russian gossip website no, that was you I guess. I don't read Russian websites and I didn't know nothing about this guy and his life until February.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So do I, as long as it's not a load of fabricated nonsense!
Wow lol.

No, really, direct information. If it appears also in the Russian gossip websites that he takes DMT and lives in Ibiza (he almost moved to Barcelona but changed his mind), well, then I don't know!

I will be back if I have something interesting to share and I can share it.

·
4,635 Posts
About Russian gossip website no, that was you I guess. I don't read Russian websites and I didn't know nothing about this guy and his life until February.

Wow lol.

No, really, direct information.

If it appears also in the Russian gossip websites that he takes DMT and lives in Ibiza (he almost moved to Barcelona but changed his mind), well, then I don't know!
This is what fabricated nonsense looks like. As long as it's 100% unsubstantiated and unverifiable, just make it up as you go along in the hope that some sucker will believe you. "Wow lol" indeed.

Hello guys, my name is Susana and I live in Ibiza. I love tennis and tennis players and I have some gossip about them too. Hope to have fun here. Best regards!
I will be back if I have something interesting to share and I can share it.
Clearly you've joined MTF to spread gossip. Fantasists and trolls are easy to spot, though, and so far you have zero credibility. You'll have even less if you post more of the same again here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
(/QUOTE)Clearly you've joined MTF to spread gossip. Fantasists and trolls are easy to spot, though, and so far you have zero credibility. You'll have even less if you post more of the same again here.[/QUOTE]

..........IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1381 - 1394 of 1394 Posts