Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1394 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Re: Marat's new girlfriend

Everytime Kiara comes back, there is a new girl in town. Admit it - you are his gf :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts

I bet the whole purpose of the lame joke about the girlfriend was to see whether it would have the effect that it obviously has (its own thread). Maybe he was bored or depressed (because he didn't win The Tennis Channel's poll for favourite hottie) and decided to have some fun.:cool:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

I bet the whole purpose of the lame joke about the girlfriend was to see whether it would have the effect that it obviously has (its own thread). Maybe he was bored or depressed (because he didn't win The Tennis Channel's poll for favourite hottie) and decided to have some fun.:cool:
That ...or he is trying to decrease the price the woman is asking for the apartament design by talking about her :yeah: ;)

·
Registered
5,734 Posts

He said his brain didn't work well:p
Seriously, I don't think it was even a joke, might me just a freudian slip ;)

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

:haha:

Thanks for taking this thread seriously :wavey:

·
Registered
4,620 Posts

:rolleyes:
:lol:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts

That ...or he is trying to decrease the price the woman is asking for the apartament design by talking about her :yeah: ;)
За каквото и да си говорим, става въпрос за пари. Ако не става въпрос за пари, става въпрос за много пари. ;)

·
Registered
2,596 Posts

What, you mean he DIDN'T win it ?? :eek: WHat the ...
:smash:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

За каквото и да си говорим, става въпрос за пари. Ако не става въпрос за пари, става въпрос за много пари. ;)
:yeah: :cool:

1 - 20 of 1394 Posts