Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34,674 Posts
I dont have time to run Fmta anymore, maybe if someone is willing to continue with this game it will be possible.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If we want to try something we just have to play a tournament ans see how many people are interested. Nobody reeds this thread.

I suggest to play FMTA Wimbledon, people can commit with a player they want (you don't have to make a new player before playing, and everybody recieves 100 points or something. This is only for the first time. If we see there's interest we can go on and let people make on a new player.

I could run it from the start of first Thursday (I'm going to Wimbly the first 3 days), but that's time enough. What do you think ?

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd be available from Jun 26 to the rest of tourney
If you want to run it, please run it :). I'll open a thread now ( whe have to attract as much people as possible ). Were people can inscribe with a player. Everybody who commits plays with 100 points for the tournament (if you want, you can change it later). When the tournament starts you can open a new thread for the tournament.

I open the thread so we can see that there are people interested or not ... If not we can close it , if there is interest, we can discuss about the rules of the tournament later.

:wavey:

·
Banned
166 Posts
FMTA wimbledon should be a great idea

·
Registered
888 Posts
I would be interested in a future tournament...keep me posted if it ever happens

·
Registered
20 Posts
We can open a thread for Wimbledon Exhibition, where players can commit to -at least- singles event. I would happily run the event, but I need someone who can help me when I'm not around, or when I have something to ask etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts