Registered
726 Posts
I hate him!
Cuz he hurt me again and again

·
Registered
175 Posts
But Nalba is like that.
I think I love him because of all of these. I love him with his mistakes. In good and not so good situatios. We all dream to see him number one, but I don't think he would be so atractive to us seing him so perfect, like Federer, for example.
It's just an opinion.

Yani :wavey:

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Yanina said:
But Nalba is like that.
I think I love him because of all of these. I love him with his mistakes. In good and not so good situatios. We all dream to see him number one, but I don't think he would be so atractive to us seing him so perfect, like Federer, for example.
It's just an opinion.

Yani :wavey:
And I agree with you.

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
It's so good to see you so often over here Yani!!! :)
Unfourtunatly I can't be so much online like before because I'm working a LOT!!!

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
jazz_girl said:
It's so good to see you so often over here Yani!!! :)
Unfourtunatly I can't be so much online like before because I'm working a LOT!!!
Even on the weekends? Get outta here!!!

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
Today I started working at 7am and finished at 3:30 pm. Next week I'll have to enter at around 6:30, so I should be waking up quite early, but I don't mind. I'd rather do that than having to leave late at night!!! The job's doing great, I enjoy it a lot cause I get to spend hours talking in English, and I've improved my spoken English a LOT! At least that's what the guests tell me :p

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
jazz_girl said:
Today I started working at 7am and finished at 3:30 pm. Next week I'll have to enter at around 6:30, so I should be waking up quite early, but I don't mind. I'd rather do that than having to leave late at night!!! The job's doing great, I enjoy it a lot cause I get to spend hours talking in English, and I've improved my spoken English a LOT! At least that's what the guests tell me :p
Wonderful! At the hotel you're working with, are you in communications?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Oh,yes, Maybe I am too tired...
Anyhow, Vamos! David!
Thank you ,guys!

·
Registered
15,622 Posts
jazz_girl said:
It's good to know everything's fine with your new job, and that you're enjoying it. :hug:

121 - 134 of 134 Posts