Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
tell me which picture you want and i will make you one :)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have been following Robby for a long time so I wil let you pick, if you don't care ;)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
You can have my shirtless practice forehand avatar if you like. I don't think I'll be using it again once I get my USO photos developed. On the other hand, Eowyn is one of those graphic people and has the talent to make you just about anything you want.

Welcome to the board Mae.

Reactions: Éowyn

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
lol fee :kiss:

mae would you like a young robby? a now robby? or a shirtless robby?

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome fee. And I think I would like a now Robby, however, if you can find a shirtless now Robby that would be even better. Aren't I awful :devil: but the first thing I noticed about Robby was his muscles ;) I kind of started looking at his shoes and worked my way up--what a body :worship: See I told you I could get carried away :D

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Oh trust me, I have to restrain myself every time I'm near him. I just use the excuse that I'm massaging his shoulders :devil: And now that he's even stronger and fitter, he looks even better. If he would just do something about that hair...

Here's my Av if you want to use it

Attachments

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
:lol: it's all good i'll make one for ya in a bit :)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So how do we get board support? I think each player that has a site here on the board should have an avatar. Or would that just be too many players?

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
no point really theres too many boards and they haven't updated those avs in ages plus there are plenty of people willing them to make them for you! i have the avs r us thread (linke din my sig) and lots of other people have similar things

·
Registered
724 Posts
Mae said:
Thanks for the welcome fee. And I think I would like a now Robby, however, if you can find a shirtless now Robby that would be even better. Aren't I awful :devil: but the first thing I noticed about Robby was his muscles ;) I kind of started looking at his shoes and worked my way up--what a body :worship: See I told you I could get carried away :D
that doesn't seem unusual. robby is hot!

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
you didn't say if you wanted anything on it! so heres 2 basic shirtless fairly recent robbys

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
oh btw mae i approved your GF membership! so you should have your email now :)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WOOOOOOOOOW I like the top Robby picture. He is indeed hot ;) But how do I get it? I use this equipment that I won't bore you by talking about it because since you live in England I'm sure you have never heard of it. Most people in the U.S. have never heard of it.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh dear would you believe I have never copied and pasted? Maybe I can learn, but maybe not. I'm not really very good with all this stuff :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
generally you highlight it then press ctrl & C at the same time and it will copy it! to paste you ctrl & P

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All I get is an error message that says Error - cannot find an image at the specified URL then it says to make sure you have the right URL :mad: But I have to have the right URL because it came from you :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
:confused:

have you tried the normal way of saving them to your computer then uplaoding them with the browse feature?

1 - 20 of 167 Posts