Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Now is your chance to show everyone how well you know the players and especially their autographs! :D I have a new competition on my website and of course there are prizes for the best. Try out the competition now! Don't let it bother if you don't recognize all autographs. ;)

Read more and take part in the Autograph Competition!

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Some are just pure abstraction... :eek:
Very cool idea. I had a lot of fun doing it. :D Thanks

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for taking part at the competition! :D There has been quite many good answers so far and I'm looking forward to have more. Remember that you have still almost three weeks time to submit your answers! ;)

Autograph Competition!

·
Registered
16 Posts
that's so funny cause they all scribble. I could take out mine and compare them, but too busy right now. That's a nice contest you are doing. Unscrupulous people who sell autographs on Ebay though can just trace over them onto photos and sell them as authentic, so glad it's just on here.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just to remind you that you don't have to know everyone of the autographs. If you can figure out at least one or two or ten it's ok. :cool:

Autograph Competition!

·
Registered
13 Posts
AUTOGRAPH COMPETITION
The Adventures of Fia (in a Post Where She Has No Business)

1. autograph competition? sounds like an interesting post! innocently clicks on intro

2. reads about the idea. thinks - "wow - that seems like fun"

3. clicks on link and proceeds to read all about the many wonderful autographs collected by our fellow board member. how cool!! desperately wants to take the fun little test...so goes to autograph section...

4. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

5. runs from post screaming and assumes fetal position in the back of a VERY dark closet.

6. is currently seeking psychiatric help for recurring nightmares about large loops and chickens scratching on tennis courts...

7. has also developed a bizarre attraction to guys named Wayne and Todd.

THE END

Kukka - please post your home address so i will know where to send my medical bills :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
*lol* Fia! :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the competition, kukka!! :wavey:

It was kinda difficult, but I think I got some right! :D
Well.....at least I hope I did!! ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi!

If you haven't yet taken part in the Autograph Competition! you have still one week time! Thanks for all the answers so far. There are some good ones! :cool: I'm looking forward to have as many answers as possible. Don't feel discouraged if you can't figure out all of them. There are some difficult ones. ;) But also some very easy. :p

Autograph Competition!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:D :) :cool: Only three days time to take part in the Autograph Competition! :cool: :) :D

No one has yet perfect score so everyone has a chance to win!

Autograph Competition!

·
Registered
13 Posts
OMG!! it's back

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :D

kukka - you still haven't given me an address where i can send those therapy bills...;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts